Since March 2020, the Foundation team has been working remotely, ensuring The Spartanburg County Foundation remained fully operational from the safety of home. Though we have enjoyed connecting virtually both with fundholders and community members, we are glad to be back in the office!
Starting this week, all team members are back on campus at The Spartanburg County Foundation. Now that we have returned to the office, we have put necessary COVID-19 protocols in place for the continued health and safety of our team. All in-person meetings are by appointment only. If your meeting is scheduled with a Foundation team member at the Robert Hett Chapman III Center for Philanthropy, please plan to meet the team member in the lobby of the Center. If you are unsure where your meeting is scheduled, please visit the main office front desk at 424 East Kennedy Street, Spartanburg.
- All visitors are required to wear masks.
- Staff and visitors must check-in upon arrival and take his or her contactless temperature.
- We will continue to disinfect surfaces and have multiple hand sanitizing stations available.
- Meetings can be rescheduled if you are sick, have any symptoms of COVID-19, or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- If your meeting needs to be rescheduled, please contact the Foundation office at 864.582.0138.
The Spartanburg County Foundation is fully operational and remains open Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
We thank you for the opportunity to serve as your community foundation. We wish you and your family continued health and safety.