The Spartanburg County Foundation is committed to improving the lives of Spartanburg County residents, and with that, comes the responsibility of continuing to protect our community.
The Foundation office remains closed to the public. COVID-19 protocols are in place for the continued health and safety of our team, and all in-person meetings remain by appointment only. Currently, all Foundation events, initiatives, and programming are being conducted virtually.
The Foundation’s COVID-19 protocols are as follows:
- The SCF staff will remain available to support and assist you during this time. Our staff will work a rotating schedule, half in the office and half working remotely from home.
- The Foundation team will offer in-person meetings by appointment only until further notice. All visitors with an appointment will have their temperature taken when signing in and must wear a mask. We are encouraging all meetings to take place either over the phone or virtually through Zoom or Microsoft Teams video conferencing.
- Office hours remain the same; however, no visitors without an appointment will be allowed inside the office. Please call the Foundation office at 864-582-0138 or email Karen Nichols at email@example.com if you have any questions.
- We will continue to disinfect surfaces and have multiple hand-sanitizing stations available in the office at 424 East Kennedy Street and in the Center for Philanthropy.
- Contributions to the Foundation can continue to be mailed to The Spartanburg County Foundation office at 424 East Kennedy Street, Spartanburg S.C. 29302 or made online through spcf.org/give. For all questions regarding gifts or contributions, please email Heather Ailstock at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All grant requests for fundholders may be made through Fundweb, emailed, or mailed. All questions related to grants or Fundweb, please email Joan Moore at email@example.com.
- All outgoing checks will be mailed. Please refrain from picking up a check at the office until further notice.
By engaging in these measures, we together, work towards ensuring the health and safety of Spartanburg County residents until we are once again able to convene and gather in-person.
Following guidelines from the state, CDC, and local public health officials, we will provide additional updates and recommendations as necessary via email, spcf.org, and Facebook, @TheSpartanburgCountyFoundation.
As your community foundation, we wish you and your family continued health and safety.
Our very best,
President and CEO
The Spartanburg County Foundation