The Grassroots Leadership Alumni Association continues to engage Institute graduates by creating opportunities for networking and collaboration, connecting alumni to leadership positions within the community, keeping them informed of pressing community needs, and providing continued leadership training.
- Invitation to attend free leadership development sessions to increase your leadership skills and stay informed about important issues within the community;
- A variety of networking opportunities with other alumni and community leaders throughout the year;
- Access to opportunities to serve the community through nonprofit board and committee appointments;
- Ongoing updates through Facebook and an e-newsletter; and
- A free t-shirt to wear while you are out in the community.